Explore the greatest hits of the Ooze Labs series along with some cool new experiments. Outfit your chem lab with five big and sturdy plastic test tubes and a test tube rack to hold them, and then launch into your exciting explorations:
Let it snow! Combine a special, non-toxic snow powder with water and watch as the mixture expands to hundreds of times its original size, creating a light and fluffy material resembling snow.
Let it glow! Whip up a batch of slime that stores light energy and then glows in the dark!
Let it flow! Mix your own oobleck — a mysterious oozy substance that behaves a little like quicksand. It is a rigid solid under force, but runs like a liquid when no force is applied.
Let it grow! Grow a delicate crystal feather with a fast-forming crystal solution.
Let the colors show! Make your own color-changing slime that changes from green to blue depending on the temperature.
Learn about the fascinating scientific phenomena behind the behaviors of these amazing materials. Additional experiments with the test tubes and household materials include rainbow in a test tube, gravity-defying water, acid and base indicators, and more. All of the chemicals included are completely safe and non-hazardous. A 20-page, full-color experiment manual guides you step by step through the experiments.
- Simple chemistry experiments introduce STEM in a fun, authentic way.
- Includes new test tube rack
- 5 experiments: instant snow, crystal tree, glowing slime, oobleck, and thermocolor slime
- Durable plastic test tubes can be reused in many different ways.
- Non-hazardous materials, does not contain boric acid
- Use independently or combine with larger Ooze Labs sets.