The Chrome Rider is the perfect model for real motorcycle fans and impresses with its engineering out of the ordinary. The Chrome Rider is not driven by a spring, but by a massive flywheel in the center of the vehicle. Driven by this flywheel the Chrome Rider can easily cover a distance of up to 30 feet while reliably maintaining its balance, additionally supported by the movable steering fork. The wheels are mounted on bearings for a particularly smooth run and the treads are made of rubber for better traction. The kit also contains detailed operating instructions that explain the assembly of the parts in an understanding manner. Age: 14+
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- Toolkit included.
- Package size: 12.87" x 5.55" x 1.06"
- Model size: 5.9" x 2.64" x 2.36"
- Set: 3 plates with parts, 6 additional gears, 4 bearings, 4 rubber treds, pliers, file, spring, cloth for polishing, and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 90 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, Russian.