This beautiful steamliner is the pride and joy of our series. A sleek, aerodynamic metal model, inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk and historical designs.
It’s a gift and collector’s piece that is truly impressive and universal. It can decorate any space: from your study, to your living room, to a formal corporate office.
The model is powered by a spring-mechanism. From the top and from the side you can observe the movements of the gear-wheel and the flywheel inside the train. The layout of the wheels is based on the famous Union Pacific Big Boy. The wheelbase of the locomotive is 4-12-6. The metal model kit scale is 1:64. The width of rail is 24 mm. The coal tender can be unhooked from the locomotive. Engine can be turned on and off.
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit is not included.
- Model size: 510 x 71 x 62 mm, rails 1530 х 37 х 6 mm
- Set: 7 plates with parts, 38 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 256 pieces.
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, Russian.