The Starbreeze Explorer is reminiscent of the Space Shuttle program in which shuttles have made more than a hundred trips with many breakthroughs in the exploration of space. The model consists of several parts (Space Shuttle, accelerator unit, stand), which impress by their fascinating details and can be connected to each other: Swinging cargo holds flaps, a spring drive which allows the shuttle to make several spins around its axis, the stand is designed according to the coastline of Cape Canaveral. The Model can also be placed vertically on the stand. The kit also contains detailed operating instructions that explain the assembly of the parts in an understandable manner. Age: 14+
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included.
- Package size: 7" x 14" x 1.38"
- Model size: 9.96" x 4.65" x 9.35"
- Set: 3 plates with parts, 11 additional gears, pre-assembled spring, pliers, file, cloth for polishing and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 155 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, Russian.