Build your own working VW Bulli T1 Flat-Four Boxer engine model
Experience with this package a transparent functional model of the 4-cylinder boxer engine of the legendary Bulli T1 from the years 1950-1953, which still captivates countless fans worldwide today. Technical fun for you and your whole family!
- Detailed transparent motor model on a scale of approx. 1:4 with over 200 components
- Just plug and screw – assemble without gluing
- Original engine sound thanks to integrated sound module
- With high-quality manual including detailed construction instructions
- Product officially licensed by Volkswagen
Bulli, engine and technology fans will get their money's worth with this kit. Thanks to the sophisticated design, you will discover a new, fascinating detail at every glance.
Experience the functionality of the Volkswagen boxer engine as it was installed in the worldwide popular VW Bulli T1 from 1950 to 1953 with this fully functional kit.
To this day, this construction has lost none of its fascination and is still considered THE symbol of the German economic miracle
More than 200 components show the structure and functionality of the million-seller in great detail. And everything works at the touch of a button: the ignition sparks light up, the pistons move sideways back and forth, and the characteristic sound of the engine, which has mobilized generations of craftsmen, tradesmen and freedom lovers, can be heard.
Engine block, camshaft, pistons, valves, distributors, ignition cables – this kit contains everything a functional engine kit must have! The high-quality workmanship of the individual components ensures long-term functional reliability.
The appropriate tool you need for assembly is of course included. And best of all, you don't have to glue or paint anything!
• Crankshaft, pistons and cylinders work like the big prototype
• Original engine sound thanks to integrated sound module
• LEDs simulate ignition
sparks• Transparent housing for a fascinating view inside• Platform with labeled label for installation
• Model dimensions: approx. 220 mm x 200 mm x 180 mm
Aprox Scale 1:4
Additionally required: 3 x 1.5v batteries (AA) not included